All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for all serious students of literature, this book contains a glossary of essential literary terms presented as a series of crafted essays that explore the terms, place them in context, and suggest related entries and additional reading. It covers terms useful in discussing literature and literary history, theory, and criticism.
- Author BiographyGeoffrey Galt Harpham is the director of the National Humanities Center. The recipient of fellowships from the American Council of Learned Societies, the National Endowment for the Humanities, and the Guggenheim Foundation, he has written extensively in the fields of literary criticism, critical theory, and intellectual history. Among his many books are ON THE GROTESQUE, ONE OF US: THE MASTERY OF JOSEPH CONRAD and THE HUMANITIES AND THE DREAM OF AMERICA. M. H. Abrams is a distinguished scholar who has written prize-winning books on eighteenth- and nineteenth-century literature, literary criticism, and European Romanticism. He also is General Editor for THE NORTON ANTHOLOGY OF ENGLISH LITERATURE. In addition, M. H. Abrams has been the recipient of Guggenheim, Ford Foundation, and Rockefeller Postwar fellowships and the Award for Literature by the American Academy of Arts and Letters (1990).
- Author(s)Geoffrey Galt Harpham,M. H. Abrams
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication17/10/2013
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCengage Learning, Inc
- Weight568 g
- Width162 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement11th edition
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £24.99Trending at £26.36
- £12.79Trending at £15.84
- £7.52Trending at £9.98
- £4.50Trending at £4.99
- £63.23Trending at £92.43
- £11.61Trending at £15.02
- £9.16Trending at £10.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.