Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.15
- £16.49Trending at £16.74
- £8.99Trending at £11.17
- £31.22Trending at £32.33
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
- £22.98Trending at £24.11
About this product
- DescriptionFrom abbreviation and abessive to zero morph and zero-derivation, this title translates complicated morphology terms and phrases into clear definitions. It also offers an introductory, nontechnical overview of morphology for the beginner and an annotated bibliography with suggestions for further reading.
- Author BiographyLaurie Bauer is a professor of linguistics at Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand. He is the morphology editor for the Encyclopedia of Morphology and author of Introducing Linguistic Morphology.
- Author(s)Laurie Bauer
- PublisherGeorgetown University Press
- Date of Publication03/09/2004
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGeorgetown University Press
- Weight136 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.