All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.06Trending at £7.36
- £13.09Trending at £17.10
- £11.02Trending at £11.27
- £3.59Trending at £3.77
- £7.45Trending at £12.02
- £3.59Trending at £6.28
- £13.83Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis Glossary explains the key concepts, institutions, personalities and events most commonly referred to in the teaching of US politics and government.
- Author BiographyAlex Thomson is Principal Lecturer in Politics at Coventry University. He is an experienced teacher of Politics, and his previous publications include Incomplete Engagement: US Foreign Policy Towards the Republic of South Africa (Avebury, 1996), An Introduction to African Politics (Routledge, 2000; second edition 2004), and (as co-author) Get Set for Politics (EUP, 2003).
- Author(s)Alex Thomson
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication08/03/2007
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitlePolitics Glossaries
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight284 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.