All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.46Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £15.72
About this product
- DescriptionAn exploration of the rise of the crop strain that came to dominate the American tobacco industry and its toll on the Southern landscape that produced it
- Author BiographyDrew A. Swanson is assistant professor of history at Wright State University in Fairborn, Ohio, where he teaches environmental history.
- Author(s)Drew A. Swanson
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleYale Agrarian Studies Series
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note14 b-w illus.
- Weight630 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.