CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.72Trending at £15.30
- £8.61Trending at £9.98
- £4.50Trending at £4.77
- £13.85Trending at £16.12
- £4.45Trending at £6.08
- £10.12Trending at £12.99
- £18.79Trending at £24.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe diary of one man's experiences of his time in prison written over 300 days as he reels from and makes sense of being under lock and key.
- Author BiographyWill Phillips is a singer-songwriter and performer whose on-stage experiences include as lead singer in bands and working in musicals such as Camelot and Joseph and the Technicolour Dreamcoat. Having also worked as a chef and catering events consultant and organizer, in 2010 he found himself in prison for fraudulent offences. The author of several short stories, including Ouija Board and Curse, he spends his free time at home playing his guitar in the company of his Siamese cat and best friend Dexter.
- Author(s)Will Phillips
- PublisherWaterside Press
- Date of Publication07/06/2014
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationWinchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWaterside Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.