All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNineteen-year-old Annabelle Worthington was born into a life of privilege, raised amid the glamour of New York society, with glorious homes on Fifth Avenue and in Newport, Rhode Island. But everything changed on a cold April day in 1912, when the sinking of the Titanic shattered her family and her privileged world forever.
- Author BiographyDanielle Steel has been hailed as one of the world's most popular authors, with over 570 million copies of her novels sold. Her many international bestsellers include Rogue, Honour Thyself, Amazing Grace, Bungalow 2, Sisters, H.R.H., and other highly acclaimed novels. She is also the author of His Bright Light, the story of her son Nick Traina's life and death.
- Author(s)Danielle Steel
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication06/11/2008
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- ImprintBantam Press
- Out-of-print date11/06/2009
- Weight578 g
- Width158 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £8.99
- £4.95Trending at £8.99
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
- £5.43Trending at £8.99
- £5.95Trending at £8.99
- £6.27Trending at £7.98
- £4.55Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.