All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe 30 projects in this book are inspired by some of the most popular and fashionable accessories sold by the North Circular. Each project has clear instructions and beautiful photography.
- Author BiographyKatherine Poulton says she was 'wrapped in a handmade shawl the day I was born. Always knitted for as a child, I see the value in things made with love.' With this in mind, she founded North Circular with fellow model Lily Cole. This is her first book.
- Author(s)Katherine Poulton
- PublisherKyle Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintKyle Books
- Content Notecolour photography throughout
- Weight824 g
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £22.68
- £0.99Trending at £6.29
- £10.30Trending at £10.47
- £16.61Trending at £16.82
- £14.50Trending at £20.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.