All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £7.02Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
About this product
- DescriptionThe book explores the Christian interest in and engagement with the Yiddish language and literature in early modern Germany (ca. 1500-1750).
- Author BiographyAya Elyada is Assistant Professor of History at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
- Author(s)Aya Elyada
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2012
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleStanford Studies in Jewish History and Culture
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsCloth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.