Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.06Trending at £9.29
- £9.60Trending at £11.20
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £9.35Trending at £10.44
About this product
- DescriptionCase Frame analysis distinguishes the words of a language into two categories, predicators and non-predicators, and provides procedures for describing the lexical requirements that predicators impose on the words that complete their meaning. This study adapts the method of Case Frame analysis for the investigation of the New Testament.
- Author BiographyPaul Danove is Associate professor of New Testament Studies at Villanova University, USA.
- Author(s)Paul L. Danove
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication18/06/2009
- GenreEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Series TitleThe Library of New Testament Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 329
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.