CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis work examines the history of the 103rd Field Hospital Company, 26th ( Yankee ) Division in World War I. The author explores the crucial yet unheralded role played by support troops in World War I, in particular those in the medical branch.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL E. SHAY is a Superior Court Judge for the state of Connecticut./e He has had a lifelong interest in history and genealogy and is currently working on two nonfiction works about the Yankee Division. He has lectured from time to time on Family Law.
- Author(s)Michael E. Shay
- Date of Publication30/11/2001
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleContributions in Military Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 212
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight594 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.