A Great and Glorious Adventure: A Military History of the Hundred Years War by Gordon Corrigan (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.47Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by big-bang-books
- Est. delivery by 28 Nov
All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionIn this succinct history of a conflict that raged for over a century, Gordon Corrigan reveals the horrors of battle and the machinations of power that have shaped a millennium of Anglo-French relationships.
- Author BiographyGordon Corrigan was commissioned from the Royal Military Academy, Sandhurst in 1962 and retired from the Brigade of Gurkhas in 1998. A member of the British Commission for Military History, a Fellow of the Royal Asiatic Society and a Liveryman of the Worshipful Company of Farriers, he speaks fluent Nepali and is a keen horseman. His most recent books include Mud, Blood and Poppycock; Blood, Sweat and Arrogance and The Second World War.
- Author(s)Gordon Corrigan
- PublisherAtlantic Books
- Date of Publication07/08/2014
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAtlantic Books
- Content Note15 maps and 10 black and white illustrations
- Weight518 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementMain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.