A Greek-English Lexicon by H. G. Liddell, Robert Scott, Roderick McKenzie, P.G.W. Glare (Hardback, 1996)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £236.85+ £2.80 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by roxy*media*uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £99.79Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by ammbooks
- Est. delivery by 27 Dec
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £66.59Trending at £82.20
- £7.50Trending at £8.31
- £2.99Trending at £3.99
- £17.18Trending at £17.62
- £15.37Trending at £20.29
- £4.74Trending at £4.99
- £19.35Trending at £21.65
About this product
- DescriptionLiddell & Scott's Greek-English Lexicon (9/e 1940) is used by every student of ancient Greek in the English-speaking world, and covers every surviving ancient Greek author and text discovered up to 1940. In 1968 the Lexicon was updated with a Supplement, which has now, after 13 years' painstaking work, been completely revised and updated.
- Author BiographyPeter Clare is also the editor of The Oxford Latin Dictionary (1982, GBP195). Work on the new Supplement has been overseen by an academic committee appointed by the British Academy.
- Author(s)H. G. Liddell,P.G.W. Glare,Robert Scott,Roderick McKenzie
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication27/06/1996
- Language(s)Greek, Modern (1453-), English
- GenreBilingual Dictionaries
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1996
- ImprintClarendon Press
- Weight4088 g
- Width274 mm
- Height330 mm
- Spine120 mm
- Volume editorP.G.W. Glare
- Revised byH. S. Jones,Roderick McKenzie
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.