All listings for this product
About this product
- Description2000 years ago the roman architect Marcus Vitruvius Pollio wrote the ten books on architecture establishing the concept of the pattern book offering design principles and solutions. This title provides advice on the integration of sustainable practice into the design and construction process, the issues to be considered, and, more.
- Author BiographyVivienne Brophy is a Lecturer in Architectural Design and Technology in University College Dublin (UCD) and a Director of the UCD Energy Research Group. Vivienne's research and teaching focuses on supporting undergraduate and post graduate students, the architectural profession and the wider construction industry to meet the challenge for design teams today in delivering truly sustainable buildings. J Owen Lewis is Professor Emeritus of Architectural Science in University College Dublin (UCD) and currently Chief Executive of the Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland (SEAI), Ireland's national energy authority. He was Director of the UCD Energy Research Group for over thirty years and has co-ordinated many European Commission energy research and dissemination activities and has lectured in most EU Member States on sustainable architectural design.
- Author(s)J. Owen Lewis,Vivienne Brophy
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/06/2011
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarthscan Ltd
- Content NoteFull colour, index
- Weight646 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £34.32Trending at £37.75
- £21.99Trending at £26.74
- £14.49Trending at £14.99
- £25.15Trending at £26.74
- £5.98Trending at £6.79
- £13.99Trending at £15.40
- £10.42Trending at £13.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.