All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEmerging in the early 1970s, the Organization of Iranian People's Fadai Guerrillas (OIPFG) become one of the most important secular leftist political organizations in Iran. This title presents a comprehensive examination of the rise and fall of the Fadai urban guerrilla movement in Iran.
- Author BiographyPeyman Vahabzadeh is assistant professor in the Department of Sociology at the University of Victoria, British Columbia. He is the author of Articulated Experience: Toward a Radical Phenomenology of Contemporary Social Movements.
- Author(s)Peyman Vahabzadeh
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2010
- Language(s)English, Multiple languages
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleModern Intellectual and Political History of the Middle East
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Content Note9 black-&-white illustrations, 5 tables, notes, references, index
- Width161 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £12.31Trending at £13.94
- £11.95Trending at £17.51
- £12.31Trending at £13.93
- £13.77Trending at £20.01
- £31.88Trending at £36.35
- £6.76Trending at £12.09
- £6.78Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.