Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £38.57Trending at £43.98
- £27.28Trending at £29.99
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £24.08Trending at £34.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe accurate interpretation of infrared spectra of organic structures is an extremely important tool for the analytical chemist. Using up-to-date source material, this volume presents a compilation of the infrared absorption regions of ninety of the most important organic molecular fragments.
- Author(s)Noel P. G. Roeges
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/07/1994
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Notetables
- Weight678 g
- Width163 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.