CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £11.71Trending at £12.90
About this product
- DescriptionNearly two-thirds of the New Testament - including all of the letters of Paul, most of the book of Acts, and the book of Revelation - is set outside of Israel, in either Turkey or Greece. This is a guide through every significant location in the area mentioned in the Bible, with biblical links.
- Author BiographyClyde E. Fant is Professor Emeritus of Religious Studies at Stetson University in DeLand, Florida and author of The Misunderstood Jesus: 10 Lost Keys to Life. Mitchell G. Reddish is O. Lafayette Walker Professor of Christian Studies and Chair of the Department of Religious Studies at Stetson University, and author of Revelation. They are also joint authors (with Donald Musser) of An Introduction to the Bible. Well-known for their contributions to biblical studies, they have conducted numerous travel study trips to the Mediterranean region.
- Author(s)Clyde E. Fant,Mitchell G. Reddish
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication27/11/2003
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Notehalftones and maps throughout
- Weight482 g
- Width138 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.