All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical book guides teachers and other school personnel in working with parents as a team to design, review, and modify individual education plans (IEPs) for children with special needs. The goal is for parents and school personnel to work collaboratively and to achieve decision-making by consensus.
- Author BiographyNicholas R.M. Martin is a conflict resolution consultant who lives near Fort Worth, Texas, with this wife, Kathleen, and daughter, Miya. Nick is a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania and the University of Hartford, and his educationsl background is in clinical psychology. After many years as a juvenile court psychologist, mental health counselor, and dispute mediator, he has come to focus increasingly on team building and conflict prevention. A considerable part of his more recent work has involved skills-based training for those working in special education. Nick has been authorized to mediate for several court jurisdictions and serves as a contract mediator for the U.S. Postal Service. He has been providing highly acclaimed and practically oriented training for more than 25 years. He has also taught dispute resolution at the graduate level. Nick is the author of An Operator's Manual for Successful Living (DeVorss, 1988) and Strengthening Relationships When Our Children Have Special Needs (Future Horizons, 2004). He has also published numerous newspaper and journal articles, some of which can be found at his website, www.4accord.com.
- Author(s)Nicholas R.M. Martin
- PublisherBrookes Publishing Co
- Date of Publication12/11/2004
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookes Publishing Co
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.09
- £28.65Trending at £29.99
- £21.14Trending at £21.52
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
- £22.69Trending at £24.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.