All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvaluation has become a crucial tool in the development of arts therapy professions. This guide provides foundational frameworks for designing and implementing bespoke evaluation protocols, based on the authors' substantial experience of designing and realising evaluation projects, and running training workshops for arts and health practitioners.
- Author BiographyGiorgos Tsiris trained as a music therapist at Nordoff Robbins (London, UK), where he is now conducting his doctoral research. He is a research assistant at Nordoff Robbins where he coordinates the monitoring and evaluation portfolio. He works as a music therapist with terminally ill adults and bereaved families at St Christopher's Hospice. He is the founding editor of the open access journal, Approaches: Music Therapy & Special Music Education, and coordinator of the Research Network of the British Association for Music Therapy. Mercedes Pavlicevic trained as a music therapist at Nordoff Robbins (London, UK), and completed her doctoral studies at the University of Edinburgh's Department of Psychology with Colwyn Trevarthen. As a music therapist she has worked in a range of institutional and community settings, in Scotland, in the Lebanon and in South Africa. Mercedes was Director of the Master's in Music Therapy programme at the University of Pretoria until 2006 - this was the first accredited training programme on the African Continent. She has authored, co-authored and edited numerous music therapy publications. She is Research Director at Nordoff Robbins, and Research Associate at SOAS Music Department, at the University of London. Camilla Farrant trained as a music therapist at Nordoff Robbins (London, UK) after reading Music at Christ's College, Cambridge University and studying the cello and piano at the Royal Academy of Music. She is the founder of and music therapist for The Music Therapy Tree, an organisation that provides music therapy to vulnerable children in mainstream education. She works as a research assistant at Nordoff Robbins, and performs professionally with The Massive Violins.
- Author(s)Camilla Farrant,Giorgos Tsiris,Mercedes Pavlicevic
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/02/2014
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight226 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Foreword byMike White
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.55Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £6.96
- £7.89Trending at £10.04
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £8.61Trending at £8.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.