All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £37.06Trending at £40.33
- £11.70Trending at £13.98
- £7.74Trending at £9.93
- £43.55Trending at £48.58
- £7.40Trending at £9.93
- £16.71Trending at £19.88
- £9.85Trending at £10.75
About this product
- DescriptionProvides readers with an insight into the world of quantum optics. Alongside classical and quantum-mechanical models, this book focuses on important and experimental techniques in quantum optics to provide an understanding of light, photons and laserbeams.
- Author BiographyHans-A. Bachor received his degrees in physics from the Universit Hannover, Germany. Since 1981 he has worked and taught at the Australian National University, Canberra, Australia where he is now Professor and Director of the Australian Centre of Excellence in Quantum-Atom Optics. The focus of his work are experiments with nonclassical light. Timothy C. Ralph graduated from Macquarie University, Australia and received his PhD from the Australian National University. He is presently Associate Professor at the University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia. He is also scientific manager for the Queensland node of the Australian Centre of Excellence for Quantum Computer Technology. The focus of his work is quantum information in optics.
- Author(s)Hans A. Bachor,Timothy C. Ralph
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication06/02/2004
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight830 g
- Width172 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.