All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- Description* Provides an introduction and a guide to faculty development. * Completely revised and updated to reflect new developments in field.
- Author BiographyKay J. Gillespie is professor emerita at Colorado State University and an independent higher education consultant. She has been involved in faculty development for more than thirty years. She served on The Professional and Organizational Development Network in Higher Education (POD) Core Committee, and was president of the organization in 1998-99. She was lead editor of the first edition of this title. <p>Douglas L. Robertson is dean of undergraduate education and professor of higher education at Florida International University. He has been involved in promoting innovation in U.S. higher education for more than thirty years and has over twenty years of administrative experience in undergraduate and graduate education. He is chair of The Professional and Organizational Development Network in Higher Education Publications Committee, as well as a member of the POD Core Committee. He has authored or coedited six books, including Making Time, Making Change: Avoiding Overload in College Teaching (New Forums Press, 2003) and Self-Directed Growth (Brunner-Routledge, 1988).
- Author(s)Douglas L. Robertson,William H. Bergquist
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/04/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Note, black & white tables
- Weight696 g
- Width161 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byDouglas L. Robertson,Kay J. Gillespie
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.