All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionA concise but accessible guide to functional analysis that begins with the basics before moving on to more advanced topics.
- Author BiographySteven G. Krantz earned a BA from the University of California, Santa Cruz and a PhD from Princeton University. He has taught at the University of California, Los Angeles, Pennsylvania State University, and Washington University. Over the course of his career he has written over 70 books and over 180 scholarly papers. He is a fellow of the American Mathematical Society and the holder of the Chauvenet Prize, the Beckenbach Book Award, and the UCLA Alumni Foundation Teaching Award.
- Author(s)Steven G. Krantz
- PublisherMathematical Association of America
- Date of Publication06/06/2013
- Series TitleDolciani Mathematical Expositions
- Series Part/Volume Number49
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMathematical Association of America
- Content Note6 b/w illus. 1 table
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.