All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £8.00
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £7.71Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you're out grocery shopping, riding in an elevator, or enjoying a stroll through the park, A Guide to Improvised Weaponry shows you how to control your environment and become your own bodyguard--ready and able to act when you need to.
- Author BiographyTerry Schappert is a Greet Beret and Master Sergeant in the U.S. Army Special Forces, and an expert on small arms, demolition, military tactics, and combat medicine. He has hosted a number of combat and adventure shows on television, including Shark Attack Survival Guide for Shark Week on the Discovery Channel, and is currently filming his second season of the Discovery Channel reality show Dude, You're Screwed in Tanzania. Visit his website at www.terryschappert.com.
- Author(s)Adam Slutsky,Terry Schappert
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication03/04/2015
- GenreBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight311 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.