All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA carefully curated selection of London's finest cafes and fish and chip shops, offering a culinary tour of the capital's traditional, retro and often understated food scene. The book touches on the cultural history of the establishments featured and captures the diverse decor and atmospheres through specially commissioned, vivid photography.
- Author(s)Simon Majumdar
- PublisherBlack Dog Publishing London UK
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- GenreWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack Dog Publishing London UK
- Content Note170 illustrations
- Width145 mm
- Height165 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.