CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
A Guide to MATLAB: For Beginners and Experienced Users by Kevin R. Coombes, Ronald L. Lipsman, Brian R. Hunt, Garrett J. Stuck, Jonathan M. Rosenberg, John E. Osborn (Paperback, 2006)
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £18.12Trending at £18.40
- £23.85Trending at £24.21
- £9.94Trending at £10.22
- £29.24Trending at £35.98
- £8.79Trending at £15.60
- £15.03Trending at £15.35
- £7.73Trending at £7.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a short, focused introduction to MATLAB 7.
- Author BiographyBrian R. Hunt is an Associate Professor of Mathematics at the University of Maryland. Ronald L. Lipsman is a Professor of Mathematics and Associate Dean of the College of Computer, Mathematical and Physical Sciences at the University of Maryland. Jonathon M. Rosenberg is a Professor of Mathematics at the University of Maryland. Kevin R. Coombes is an Associate Professor of Biostatistics and Biomathematics at the M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, University of Texas. John E. Osborn is a Professor of Mathematics at the University of Maryland. Garrett J. Stuck is a Professor of Mathematics at the University of Maryland.
- Author(s)Brian R. Hunt,Garrett J. Stuck,John E. Osborn,Jonathan M. Rosenberg,Kevin R. Coombes,Ronald L. Lipsman
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/06/2006
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Out-of-print date11/02/2015
- Content Note145 b/w illus. 39 exercises
- Weight658 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.