Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £29.42Trending at £29.95
- £15.72Trending at £16.14
- £4.99Trending at £7.12
- £6.79Trending at £8.78
- £13.57Trending at £14.66
- £36.98Trending at £37.80
- £26.89Trending at £44.78
About this product
- DescriptionThis hands-on book is for people who are interested in immediately putting Maple to work. The book is sufficient for standard use of Maple and will provide techniques for extending Maple for more specialized work. The book allows a reader to become a user almost immediately and helps him/her to grow gradually to a broader and more proficient use.
- Author(s)Ernic Kamerich
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/09/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXXIII, 325 p.
- Weight539 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1999
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.