CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.09Trending at £12.98
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionAn anthology of key texts in the development of contemporary poetics
- Author BiographyLYN HEJINIAN is the author of many books of poetry, essays, and translations. Among her best-known works are My Life, A Border Comedy, The Book of a Thousand Eyes, and The Language of Inquiry. She teaches at University of California, Berkeley. BARRETT WATTEN teaches at Wayne State University in Detroit. His major collections include Frame, Progress/Under Erasure, Bad History, and The Constructivist Moment: From Material Text to Cultural Poetics. Both are among the ten authors of The Grand Piano: An Experiment in Collective Autobiography.
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication15/10/2012
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWesleyan University Press
- Content Note20 illus.
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byBarrett Watten,Lyn Hejinian
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.