All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £8.47Trending at £14.99
- £11.68Trending at £11.85
- £13.77Trending at £19.96
- £31.44Trending at £52.08
- £11.27Trending at £18.02
- £12.58Trending at £18.97
- £9.20Trending at £13.03
About this product
- Description'Projectile point' is a collective term for spear and dart points, arrowheads, and hafted knives. This pocket guide to Iowa projectile points illustrates the single point types that show the wide range of variability as forms evolved from the Paleoindian period, 11,100-10,750 BC, to the Late Prehistoric period, AD 1000-1200.
- Author BiographyJoseph Tiffany has more than forty years of experience in Midwest and Plains archaeology. He is executive director and professor of archaeology at the Mississippi Valley Archaeology Center, University of Wisconsin - La Crosse.
- Author(s)Joseph A. Tiffany
- PublisherUniversity of Iowa Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- Place of PublicationIowa
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Iowa Press
- Content Note25 colour photos, 17 drawings
- Width104 mm
- Height229 mm
- Photographs byChristian A. Driver
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.