All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.36Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a practical introduction to PTSD and psychological debriefing, and offers an enhanced model of PD which the author terms 'Emotional Decompression'. Structured like a deep-sea dive, this model provides time frames for how long to spend at various stages of the PD process, and when to stop for discussions and explanations.
- Author BiographyDavid Kinchin was medically retired from Thames Valley Police in 1992 suffering from Post-traumatic Stress Disorder. He has since worked as a writer, researcher and broadcaster to improve knowledge and understanding of this condition, and has published widely on the subject. He facilitates workshops and seminars on PTSD and Emotional Decompression for a variety of medical and educational organisations, and writes and presents training courses for the emergency services and other groups.
- Author(s)David Kinchin
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication27/06/2007
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight208 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.