All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication08/04/2015
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 8 black & white tables
- Weight482 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byJay Liebowitz
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Table Of ContentsDon't Do As I Do; Do As I Say John S. Edwards Grabbing Readers: How to Focus Your Paper's Title and Contents on Its Major Theoretical Contribution Rather than the Local Context of the Study Arch G. Woodside Well Done Literature Reviews: A Journal's Editor-in-Chief Perspective Murray E. Jennex Positioning Your Paper for Publication in a Journal: Where Do Authors Go Wrong? Alex Koohang Publishing in Technology and Innovation Management Journals: Perspectives from Both Sides of the Fence Jeremy Hall How Could My Paper Have Gotten Rejected? James R. Marsden Advice on Preparing and Revising Journal Manuscripts in Business and Society Topics Duane Windsor Interdisciplinary Research: Pathway to Meaningful Publications Donald E. Brown Models of Editing and Editorial Boards Daniel E. O'Leary The Editor Is Often a Coach Steven R. Gordon Happy Marriage or Odd Couple: Reflections on Editing the Journal of Homeland Security and Emergency Management Irmak Renda-Tanali and Sibel McGee Rules for Referees Dennis E. Logue Writing Scientific Journal Articles: Motivation, Barriers, and Support Joanna O. Paliszkiewicz Lost in Translation and Other Challenges of New and International Researchers Seeking Publication Anthony K.P. Wensley Publishing in Leading Journals: An Overview for Aspirant Authors Early in Their Careers Suprateek Sarker
- Author BiographyDr. Jay Liebowitz is the DiSanto Visiting Chair in Applied Business and Finance at Harrisburg University of Science and Technology. He is editor of the book Bursting the Big Data Bubble: The Case for Intuition-Based Decision Making and previously served as the Orkand Endowed Chair of Management and Technology in the Graduate School at the University of Maryland University College (UMUC). Prior to UMUC, Dr. Liebowitz was a full professor in the Carey Business School at Johns Hopkins University. He was ranked one of the top 10 knowledge management researchers/practitioners out of 11,000 worldwide. Dr. Liebowitz is the founding editor-in-chief of Expert Systems with Applications: An International Journal, which is ranked as a top-tier journal worldwide.
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.34Trending at £11.58
- £31.22Trending at £32.09
- £21.38Trending at £24.98
- £23.02Trending at £23.27
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £12.96Trending at £16.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.