All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionQuantitative trait locus (QTL) mapping is used to discover the genetic and molecular architecture underlying complex quantitative traits. This illustrated book is a comprehensive guide to the practice of QTL mapping and the use of R/qtl.
- Author(s)Karl W. Broman,Saunak Sen
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleStatistics for Biology and Health
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note87 Illustrations, color; 64 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 400 p. 151 illus., 87 illus. in color.
- Weight783 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2009 ed.
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.83Trending at £13.30
- £12.75Trending at £20.22
- £40.35Trending at £41.15
- £30.00Trending at £43.03
- £18.73Trending at £19.65
- £16.40Trending at £19.40
- £30.19Trending at £33.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.