All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £37.23Trending at £62.06
- £31.22Trending at £32.37
About this product
- DescriptionQuantitative trait locus (QTL) mapping is used to discover the genetic and molecular architecture underlying complex quantitative traits. This illustrated book is a comprehensive guide to the practice of QTL mapping and the use of R/qtl.
- Author(s)Karl W. Broman,Saunak Sen
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/11/2011
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleStatistics for Biology and Health
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note87 Illustrations, color; 64 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 400 p. 151 illus., 87 illus. in color.
- Weight635 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2009 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.