All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Guide to Teaching Research Methods in Psychology provides instructors with a practical handbook for teaching psychological research methods.
- Author BiographyBryan K. Saville is Assistant Professor in the Department of Psychology at James Madison University. In 2002, Saville received the McKeachie Early Career Award for excellence in teaching from the Society for the Teaching of Psychology (Division 2 of the American Psychological Association). From 2003 to 2006, he coedited E-xcellence in Teaching, a monthly e-column devoted to the teaching of psychology.
- Author(s)Bryan K. Saville
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/01/2008
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleTeaching Psychological Science
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width157 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.