All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA friendly and brief guide to the essentials of hypnosis.
- Author BiographyBill O'Hanlon, is a founder of Possibility and Inclusive Therapies and is the author or coauthor of more than thirty books, including Out of the Blue, Becoming A Published Therapist, and Quick Steps to Resolving Trauma. He is a Diplomate, Board Member, Fellow and Master Therapist in the American Psychotherapy Association and was awarded the Outstanding Mental Health Educator of the Year in 2001 by the New England Educational Institute. He lives in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Visit his website for more information: BillOHanlon.com.
- Author(s)Bill O'Hanlon
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication12/06/2009
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width150 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
Most relevant reviews
- chinesehamster-...09 Jan, 2017by
Super guide for practising Therapists and newbies alike.
I love the snappy notes style. Headings and spaces, plus illustrations give a lighthearted feel, to this reference book that reads well cover to cover, or may be accessed in small chunks. I like to take time to experiment with language ideas. These examples are presented simply. I am enjoying this light weight 106 page Guide to Trance Land. I am familiar with O'Hanlon's former works. This is an excellent summary of many of his easily transferable methods. An asset to any Solution Focused Therapist's or Hypnotherapist's collection.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £5.94Trending at £6.29
- £4.18Trending at £4.48
- £6.54Trending at £7.99
- £10.59Trending at £11.06
- £5.27Trending at £5.64
- £5.99Trending at £7.99
- £5.06Trending at £5.34