All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn anthology which aims to distinguish fact from myth, essence from cultural accident, to reveal the fundamental teachings of Buddhism, and to provide a readable map of the Buddhist path that anyone can follow.
- Author BiographyA respected translator and author of over fifty books, Sangharakshita began studying BUddhism at the age of 16. After 20 years studying in India he returned to England and set up the Friends of the Western Buddhist Order which has over 65 centres worldwide, including the USA.
- Author(s)Bikshu Sangharakshita
- PublisherWindhorse Publications
- Date of Publication01/10/1996
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWindhorse Publications
- Out-of-print date30/06/2010
- Content Note25ill.
- Weight522 g
- Width194 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £114.95Trending at £116.83
- £69.50Trending at £109.95
- £15.17Trending at £16.13
- £25.45Trending at £34.99
- £50.40Trending at £51.46
- £30.79Trending at £34.11
- £31.63Trending at £50.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.