Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.85Trending at £5.99
- £7.79Trending at £8.01
- £10.79Trending at £14.99
- £24.73Trending at £27.40
- £22.44Trending at £22.81
- £17.68Trending at £19.03
- £12.68Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide to the historic architecture of Eastern North Carolina, is organized by counties, which are grouped geographically. It highlights key architectural features and trends, and relates buildings to the local and regional histories they represent.
- Author BiographyCatherine Bishir, Senior Architectural Historian for Preservation North Carolina, is the author of numerous works on the architecture of the Upper South, including most recently A Guide to Historic Architecture of Piedmont North Carolina.
- Author(s)Catherine W. Bishir,Michael T. Southern
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication31/10/1996
- Series TitleRichard Hampton Jenrette Series in Architecture & the Decorative Arts
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Note428 illustrations, 34 maps, notes, bibliography, index
- Weight626 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.