All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.45Trending at £50.95
- £35.99Trending at £48.60
- £27.44Trending at £28.89
- £109.60Trending at £157.74
- £14.41Trending at £19.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.22
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionA field guide to the historic architecture of western North Carolina. It covers 1200 historic buildings in 25 counties in the foothills and mountains. There are concise entries on notable buildings, neighbourhoods and communities, indicating sites that are open to the public.
- Author BiographyCatherine Bishir, Senior Architectural Historian for Preservation North Carolina, is the author of numerous works on the architecture of the Upper South, including most recently A Guide to Historic Architecture of Piedmont North Carolina.
- Author(s)Jennifer F. Martin
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication26/04/1999
- Series TitleRichard Hampton Jenrette Series in Architecture and the Decorative Arts
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.