All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA nature guide for both botanists and the more casual observer, identifying over 400 species of plant found in the Blue Mountains of Jamaica. More than 50 percent of the plants described occur only in these mountains and nowhere else in the world. There are colour photographs and line drawings.
- Author BiographySusan Iremonger is Senior Research Officer in the Forest Programme of the World Conservation Monitoring Centre, Cambridge, United Kingdom.
- Author(s)Susan Iremonger
- PublisherUniversity of the West Indies Press
- Date of Publication23/07/2001
- GenreNatural History: Plants
- Place of PublicationKingston
- Country of PublicationJamaica
- ImprintUniversity of the West Indies Press
- Content Note160 colour photographs, 250 line drawings
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £18.69Trending at £23.69
- £9.95Trending at £10.14
- £56.83Trending at £66.49
- £10.30Trending at £15.09
- £11.61Trending at £15.00
- £7.58Trending at £11.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.