Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis perceptive and practical guide explores the growing phenomenon of successful women serving as mentors to other women in academia or in professional careers.
- Author BiographyCarole A. Rayburn, PhD, is a clinical, research, and consulting psychologist in private practice, coeditor of Praeger's WomanSoul: The Inner Life of Women's Spirituality, and coauthor of 19 copyrighted psychological inventories. Florence L. Denmark, PhD, is the Robert Scott Pace Distinguished Research Professor of Psychology at Pace University, New York, NY. Mary E. Reuder, PhD, is professor emerita of City University of New York, Queens College, APA fellow of five divisions, and past president simultaneously of the APA Division of the Psychology of Religion and of the APA Society for the Teaching of Psychology. Asuncion Miteria Austria, PhD, is professor of psychology and chair and director of clinical training of the Graduate Program in Clinical Psychology at Cardinal Stritch University, Milwaukee, WI.
- Author(s)Asuncion Miteria Austria,Carole A. Rayburn,Florence L. Denmark,Mary E. Reuder
- Date of Publication22/01/2010
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.