All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.88Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionThe term bioethics was first used in the early 1970s by biologists who were concerned about ethical implications of genetic and ecological interventions, but was soon applied to all aspects of biomedical ethics, including health care delivery, research, and public policy. This book features over 400 entries on the significant to the field.
- Author BiographyJames B. Tubbs Jr. is professor of ethics and religion and chair of the Department of Religious Studies at the University of Detroit Mercy.
- Author(s)James B. Tubbs
- PublisherGeorgetown University Press
- Date of Publication04/03/2009
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGeorgetown University Press
- Weight227 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.