All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.64
- £13.11Trending at £19.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.99
- £18.33Trending at £24.00
- £7.00Trending at £8.50
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a companion to the catalogue for California Design, 1930-1965: Living in a Modern Way, an exhibition on view at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art from October 1, 2011, through June 3, 2012.
- Author BiographyBobbye Tigerman is Associate Curator of Decorative Arts and Design at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art and was cocurator of the exhibition California Design, 1930--1965: Living in a Modern Way.
- PrizesWinner of 2013 Award of Excellence in the Communication Arts Design Annual 2013.
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication15/02/2013
- GenreDesign & Commercial Art
- Series TitleA Handbook of California Design, 1930--1965
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note40 color illus., 140 b&w illus.
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byBobbye Tigerman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18 years
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.