Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £9.42Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £16.70Trending at £21.72
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £18.71Trending at £18.97
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/09/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note41 black & white line drawings
- Weight1020 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited bySandra Oliver
- Table Of ContentsSection 1: Corporate Communication at National Level 1. Diversity Programmes: In the Contemporary Corporate Environment 2. A Practice Approach to Designing a Change Communication Programme 3. Corporate and Government Communication: Relationships, Opportunities and Tensions 4. Corporate Communication: In Listed and Unlisted Family Enterprises 5. Public Sector Corporate Communication: Strategic Challenges for the Executive 6. Public Relations and Democracy 7. Knowledge Management for Best Practice Section 2: Corporate Communication at International Level 8. Communication Audits: Building World-Class Communication Systems 9. The Impact of Terrorist Attacks on Corporate Public Relations 10. Different Corporate Communication Practice in Successful and Unsuccessful Companies 11. Advertising and Public Relations in China 12. Corporate and Organizational Communication 13. Assessing Integrated Corporate Communication 14. New Technology and the Changing Face of Corporate Communication 15. The Olympic Games: A Framework for International PR Section 3: Managing Image, Identity and Reputation 16. The Chinese Dimension 17. Corporate Reputation 18. Corporate Communication for Continuity Planning 19. PR Crisis Management in the Internet Mediated Era 20. Reputation and Leadership in a Broadcast Company 21. Facets of the Global Corporate Brand Section 4: The Future is Now 22. Priorities Old and New for UK PR Practice 23. Visualising the Message: Why Semiotics is the Way Forward - 24. Methodological Issues for Corporate Communication Research 25. Communication for Creative Thinking in a Corporate Context 26. Language as a Corporate Asset 27. The Global Village: It's Here! 28. Ethics and the Corporate Communicator 29. The New Frontier for Public Relations
- Author BiographySandra Oliver is a senior academic lecturer and researcher at Thames Valley University, London where she directs the MSc Corporate Communication Programme. She is founding Editor-in-Chief of Corporate Communication International Journal and has written extensively on the topic of corporate communication, including Public Relations Strategy (2001) and Corporate Communication: Principles, Techniques and Strategies (1997).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.