Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £10.27Trending at £18.98
- £14.24Trending at £19.94
- £9.40Trending at £9.90
- £11.30Trending at £15.99
- £6.49Trending at £9.93
- £4.62Trending at £7.47
- £7.28Trending at £7.58
About this product
- DescriptionPresents comprehensive and detailed compilation of specific and practical techniques available for child and play therapists to draw on in the treatment of aggressive children. This book is suitable for child practitioners because of the broad range of the interventions and the clear rationale that guides their use.
- Author BiographyDavid A. Crenshaw, Ph.D. ABPP, is the Founding Director of Rhinebeck Child and Family Center, LLC in Rhinebeck, New York. He is Board Certified in Clinical Psychology and a Registered Play Therapist Supervisor. He is the author of Bereavement (now in its third printing), A Guidebook for Engaging Resistant Children in Therapy: A Projective Drawing and Storytelling Series, Evocative Strategies in Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy and a forthcoming book, Healing Paths to a Child's Soul. John B. Mordock, Ph.D., ABPP, was employed by the Astor Home for Children for 28 years. In his last position, he directed the agency's community mental health programs, helping to develop a full continuum of services for emotionally disturbed children and their families. He is the author of twelve books, including a textbook on exceptional children.
- Author(s)David A. Crenshaw,John Mordock
- PublisherJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Date of Publication28/09/2007
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNorthvale NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight513 g
- Width159 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.