All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUpdated edition. This concise yet comprehensive handbook covers trees found in Scotland. From seed provenance and propagation to the history and lore of each species, it contains all the information you need to select the right trees for your site and grow them successfully. Indispensable for small-woodland owners, gardeners & nature enthusiasts.
- Author BiographyFiona Martynoga is a writer, editor and long-standing member of Reforesting Scotland. She edited the companion title 'A Handbook of Scotland's Wild Harvests'.
- Author(s)Fi Martynoga
- Date of Publication11/09/2014
- Place of PublicationGlasgow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note150 line illustrations
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.04
- £1.50Trending at £1.51
- £6.99Trending at £7.89
- £1.89Trending at £1.92
- £15.98Trending at £18.45
- £5.77Trending at £7.41
- £8.74Trending at £8.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.