All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £18.69Trending at £23.69
- £9.95Trending at £10.14
- £8.74Trending at £8.89
- £10.30Trending at £15.09
About this product
- DescriptionShows how to conduct a range of univariate and multivariate statistical analysis using the Statistical Package for the Social Sciences, version 11. This title addresses various types of analytical procedure that are applied to data sets, primarily from the social and behavioral sciences areas. It is suitable for researchers in psychology.
- Author(s)Brian S. Everitt,Sabine Landau
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication24/11/2003
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChapman & Hall/CRC
- Content Note219 black & white illustrations
- Weight521 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.