CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £34.20Trending at £59.96
- £8.99Trending at £12.99
- £10.99Trending at £11.52
- £9.74Trending at £14.92
- £41.97Trending at £74.99
- £9.50Trending at £10.41
- £18.89Trending at £26.98
About this product
- DescriptionPublished in 1907, this book became a key text for radio engineers and enthusiasts who wanted to understand wireless technology.
- Author(s)James Erskine-Murray
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication19/05/2011
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Technology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note132 b/w illus.
- Weight440 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.