Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.91
- £9.53Trending at £14.92
- £7.60Trending at £9.99
- £18.98Trending at £29.86
- £11.55Trending at £14.92
About this product
- PublisherUniversity of Tennessee Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Tennessee Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Edited byGrace Toney Edwards,Joann Aust Asbury,Ricky L Cox
- Author BiographyGrace Toney Edwards directs the Appalachian Regional Studies Center at Radford University and is a Dalton Distinguished Professor of Appalachian Studies and English. Among her numerous published works are Marilou Awiakta: Poet for the People, in Her Words: Diverse Voices in Contemporary Appalachian Women's Poetry, a critical essay about Corra Harris in the foreword to Harris's A Circuit Rider's Wife, and Emma Bell Miles: Feminist Crusader in Appalachia in Appalachia Inside Out.JoAnn Aust Asbury is a member of the English Department at Radford University, Associate of the Appalachian Regional Studies Center, and Assistant Director of the Highland Summer Conference. She has published articles, poems, and essays in Virginia English Bulletin, Bluefield Daily Telegraph, and New River Historical Society Journal.Ricky L. Cox teaches composition, American literature, and Appalachian folklore for the Department of English at Radford University. He has published essays, literary criticism, and photographs in numerous regional journals and anthologies.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.