CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £23.86Trending at £39.88
- £8.39Trending at £9.95
- £9.97Trending at £13.63
- £3.79Trending at £5.96
- £4.52Trending at £4.98
- £8.40Trending at £10.99
- £9.14Trending at £10.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a sweet and upbeat tale of resilience, optimism, and hope. The life story of a hat - a very happy hat - and its various owners illustrates how dealing with disappointments and stressful situations is crucial to one's well-being.
- Author BiographyCecil Kim studied child psychology in her undergraduate and post-graduate studies. She has worked in psychological treatment for children and is currently reaching out to more children and their hopes and dreams through picture books. Her other works include Crybaby Cloud; Embarrassment, Go Away; and Let's Wash Hands First.
- Author(s)Cecil Kim
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication15/09/2013
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMagination Press, (American Psychological Association)
- Content NoteColour illustrations
- Width254 mm
- Height254 mm
- Illustrator(s)Joo-Kyung Kim
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.