All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA memoir which examines self-harm as a coping mechanism rather than a taboo.
- Author BiographyNick Johnstone is a journalist who has written for Melody Maker, the Sunday Herald, Dazed and Confused, Magnet, The Wire, Mojo and is currently a contributing writer for Uncut. He is the author of numerous non-fiction titles the most recent of which is Melody Maker History of 20-century Popular Music. He is currently writing his first novel.
- Author(s)Nick Johnstone
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication04/03/2002
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Out-of-print date19/05/2010
- Weight280 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK),Trade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £5.09Trending at £5.53
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £10.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.