All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionTwo and a half centuries after the American Revolution the US stands as one of the greatest powers on earth and the undoubted leader of the western hemisphere. The author maintains that the Founding Fathers clearly understood the connection between public finance and power: a well-managed public debt was a key part of every modern state.
- Author BiographyMax M. Edling is a lecturer in North American history at King's College London and the author of A Revolution in Favor of Government: Origins of the U.S. Constitution and the Making of the American State.
- Author(s)Max M. Edling
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication28/11/2014
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleAmerican Beginnings, 1500 - 1900
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note10 line drawings, 18 tables
- Weight567 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.