All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.26Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionA Highly Favored Nation focuses on the ways late nineteenth-century Canadians employed biblical texts to describe Canadian identity and the meanings of their nation.
- Author BiographyPreston Jones has been a U.S.-Canada Fulbright Scholar and a fellow of the Pew Program in Religion and American History. He has contributed over 220 articles to numerous publications for general and academic audiences, including the San Francisco Chronicle, the Dallas Morning News, the National Post (Toronto), the Journal of Church and State, and the American Review of Canadian Studies. Professor Jones has taught Advanced Placement courses at the secondary level and history at Sonoma State University (California), the University of Dallas, and the University of Ottawa (Canada), where he completed his Ph.D. in 1999. Currently he teaches at John Brown University in Arkansas. This is his fourth book.
- Author(s)Preston Jones
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication22/10/2007
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Weight204 g
- Width154 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.